- Upon opening the product, please note that the top of the (4 oz.) gel bottle may need the tip slightly cut in order to increase the flow, with scissors.
- Place the 4 oz. gel bottle into the pen opening of the CleanBlock and gently squeeze to desired level. On top of the unit is a small vent hole that would need to be opposite of the filling bottle.
- The unit can be placed on a counter top, wall or anywhere that there is high traffic of writing instruments.
- If mounting vertically on a wall, make sure that the small hole on the CleanBlock is the highest point.
- Place the pen tip into the hole and push until it is able to be pulled through the other side.
- You can leave a pen, pencil, or stylus inside of the CleanBlock for as long as desired but ensure that the tip is not stationed in the gel.